THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 10, 2009

" I have to ....."


I have to ….
 
I have to get this outta my system
He doesn't know what he's doing to me
He doesn't even understand
Oh, why is it so hard for me to get you outta of my system?
 
....
....
Dang, what's all of this commotion and confusion?
Really I gotta let this go?
Please I need this closure
Let me go!!!!!!!!
 
....
For the sake of my sanity
I need this!!!
 I wanna let go
Oh! Oh! How he just doesn't know
 
....
Apart of myself breaks when you're on my mind.
I want the pleasure of not having you on my mind
You don't know what you've done to me
So I'm letting you outta of system
Before it takes full control of me

 
 
 
By: Poetic Butterfly 











©  C.P 07/2007






1 comments:

Jasper said...

The struggles of letting go of someone that’s not right for us